Hi and Welcome to small dot of Salman ke Khayalat on Websphere.
This blog is an attempt to keep all my information (which could range from ideas, from rants to product / movie reviews) in a visual way, a visual repository perhaps. Also, I have a knack of keeping bookmarks to my favorite websites and making them properly tagged, and assigned them keywords. Still with the amount of bookmarks, I feel a better way to document those websites (especially reference ones) is to use a Blog.
The name is Salman… Salman, Khwaja (Feels like the bond intro, doesn’t it). I came across a good idea of turning a small web page into a search engine.
- Radio Garden with a Location and Time. Nostalgia.
- Share expenses, split bills…the easy way
- How to share You Tube Video on Specific Time
- Your Phone data is no longer PRIVATE now. Was it before ?
- Watch “Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software (Computer | Android | iOS)” on YouTube
- Grab stuff from people, without any USB / HDD, over Dropbox, without them signing up on Dropbox
- Watch “Erlang Factory SF 2015 Keynote – From WhatsApp to Outer Space” on YouTube
- Whats App for business launched in Pakistan.
- How to save any Youtube video to your local system
- To be a Bug or not to be a Bug. What’s, How’s and Why’s of Bug Report
- Changing User Agent String
- How manually update ZAP proxy on Kali linux.
- 3 coffees a day, linked to more health than harm….
- Hackers Can Silently Control Siri, Alexa & Other Voice Assistants Using Ultrasound
- CertSimple | Why ‘site seals’ are even worse than you thought
- Biryani. بریانی
- Nutan – The Family Albums – Google Arts & Culture
- To Uber or Careem ?
Or one could choose to go to following Categories
With time, I do develop small projects, that aid in the my web development. Below are small links to projects, which I have created for Self Promotion, and they are also being used in everyday routines tasks.
- Power Seek
A complete user manual resides here.
Test drive Power Seek here.
- Power test
test drive your web applications on check for screen sizes here.