Hi and Welcome to small dot of Salman ke Khayalat on Websphere.
This blog is an attempt to keep all my information (which could range from ideas, from rants to product / movie reviews) in a visual way, a visual repository perhaps. Also, I have a knack of keeping bookmarks to my favorite websites and making them properly tagged, and assigned them keywords. Still with the amount of bookmarks, I feel a better way to document those websites (especially reference ones) is to use a Blog.
The name is Salman… Salman, Khwaja (Feels like the bond intro, doesn’t it). I came across a good idea of turning a small web page into a search engine.
- Threatpost | The first stop for security news Microsoft Blacklists Dozens of New File Extensions in Outlook In total, Microsoft has now blocked 142 file extensions that it deems as at risk or that are typically sent as malicious attachments in emails. #SalmanKhwaja
- Threatpost | The first stop for security news Google Assistant Audio Privacy Controls Updated After Outcry Google is tightening its privacy controls over its Google Assistant voice assistant after a report earlier this year found that it was eavesdropping on user conversations. #SalmanKhwaja
- https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9wb2RjYXN0LnNlY3VyaXR5am91cm5leS5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw&episode=aHR0cHM6Ly9wb2RjYXN0LnNlY3VyaXR5am91cm5leS5jb20vP3A9MTI1Mw #SalmanKhwaja
- WIRED After Six Years in Exile, Edward Snowden Explains Himself In a new memoir and interview, the world’s most famous whistle-blower elucidates as never before why he stood up to mass surveillance—and his love for an internet that no longer exists. #SalmanKhwaja
- *There are three types of intelligence.* *Intelligent Quotient (IQ)* *Emotional Quotient (EQ)* *Social Quotient (SQ)* Now this thread shows what each of these mean and their impact. Do well to share so others can learn. 1. *Intelligent Quotient (IQ)*: this is what helps one to “know book”, solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters. *2. Emotional Quotient (EQ)*: this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate. 3. *Social Quotient (SQ):* this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time. People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down. A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ. Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs but more especially your EQ and SQ. EQ and SQ make one manage better than the other. Pls don’t teach children only to be IQ but also to be EQ and SQ. Now there is a 4th one : A new paradigm 4. *The Adversity Quotient (AQ)*: that makes people go through a rough patch in life and come out without losing their centres. The AQ determines who will give up in face of troubles, who will abandon their family or who will consider suicide. To parents. Expose children to other areas of life than academic. They should adore manual work (never use work as a form of punishment), sport and art. Develop their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independently of the parents. Finally, do not prepare the way for the children. Prepare the children for the way. Have a nice path #SalmanKhwaja
- New SIM Card Flaw Lets Hackers Hijack Any Phone Just By Sending SMS https://thehackernews.com/2019/09/simjacker-mobile-hacking.html #SalmanKhwaja
- OWASP API Security Project – OWASP https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_API_Security_Project #SalmanKhwaja
- Ladies and Gentlemen, we have, finally OWASP API Security project. #SalmanKhwaja
- WebARX — A Defensive Core For Your Website https://thehackernews.com/2019/09/webarx-web-application-security.html #SalmanKhwaja
- Nice tool to try #SalmanKhwaja
- Popular Period Tracking Apps Share Your Sexual Health Data With Facebook https://thehackernews.com/2019/09/facebook-period-tracker-privacy.html #SalmanKhwaja
- Wow. Shocking to see this news. Clearly an example of third party integration, particularly on Facebook. Read on. #SalmanKhwaja
- How Facebook Catches Bugs in Its 100 Million Lines of Code | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-zoncolan-static-analysis-tool/ #SalmanKhwaja
- What Is Cyberwar? The Complete WIRED Guide | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/cyberwar-guide/ #SalmanKhwaja
- Now Hackers Can Use Smartphones To Secretly Listen To What You’re Typing On Your Laptop Keyboard https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2019/08/20/now-hackers-can-use-smartphones-to-listen-to-what-youre-typing-on-your-laptop-keyboard/ #SalmanKhwaja
- Does Night Mode on Smartphones Really Help Us Sleep Better? https://c.mi.com/thread-2258388-1-0.html #SalmanKhwaja
- The end of project management? | CIO https://www.cio.com/article/3433939/the-end-of-project-management.html #SalmanKhwaja
Or one could choose to go to following Categories
With time, I do develop small projects, that aid in the my web development. Below are small links to projects, which I have created for Self Promotion, and they are also being used in everyday routines tasks.
- Power Seek
A complete user manual resides here.
Test drive Power Seek here.
- Power test
test drive your web applications on check for screen sizes here.