Hi and Welcome to small dot of Salman ke Khayalat on Websphere.
This blog is an attempt to keep all my information (which could range from ideas, from rants to product / movie reviews) in a visual way, a visual repository perhaps. Also, I have a knack of keeping bookmarks to my favorite websites and making them properly tagged, and assigned them keywords. Still with the amount of bookmarks, I feel a better way to document those websites (especially reference ones) is to use a Blog.
The name is Salman… Salman, Khwaja (Feels like the bond intro, doesn’t it). I came across a good idea of turning a small web page into a search engine.
- The Best Features of iOS 13: Maps, Photos, Privacy, Health | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/ios-13-top-features/
- The Hacker News New Mac Malware Exploits GateKeeper Bypass Bug that Apple Left Unpatched Cybersecurity researchers from Intego are warning about possible active exploitation of an unpatched security vulnerability in Apple’s macOS Gatekeeper security feature details and PoC for which were publicly disclosed late last month. Intego team last week discovered four samples of new macOS malware on VirusTotal that leverage the GateKeeper bypass vulnerability to execute untrusted code on
- TechBeacon – Security Privacy engineering: How DevOps delivers beyond app sec When developers hear the term “shift left,” they often think about the traditional waterfall delivery model, and how security must shift earlier in the application lifecycle to reduce cost and friction, and increase quality. But that definition focuses too much on waterfall and not enough on your DevOps culture.
- Telegram 5.8 lets you add anyone to your Telegram contacts – even if you don’t have their number. If you’re looking to exchange contact info with people standing next to you, try the new Add People Nearby section in Contacts. You will see other users within 100 meters who are also viewing this section at the same time. The People Nearby section also shows Groups Nearby –public chats related to places around you. As of today, anyone can host location-based group chats in their city. We’ve also added a tool to transfer group ownership and enhanced notification exceptions to all apps. Additionally, iOS users can now use Siri shortcuts and change the app icon (in Settings > Appearance). Read all about this update: https://telegram.org/blog/contacts-local-groups
- Threatpost | The first stop for security news Post-Ransomware Attack, Florida City Pays $600K Riviera Beach, a Florida city, is coughing up $600,000 to hackers after a ransomware attack brought down its computer systems.
- The Entrepreneur Who Became a Billionaire After Being Rejected by Facebook https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/335531
- Gmail for Android starts getting first bits of dark mode https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/06/20/gmail-android-dark-mode-beginnings/
- According to rumours, Telegram is working on improving public chat groups with a new feature: Add geolocation to chat group. With that, you will be able to find chat groups near you. @geeksChannel
- TechBeacon – Security Your iPhone is not secure: Cellebrite UFED Premium is here Think your iPhone or iPad is secure from prying eyes? Think again.
- Dark Reading: The Hunt for Vulnerabilities A road map for improving the update process will help reduce the risks from vulnerabilities.
- WIRED Lawmakers Express Privacy Concerns About Facebook’s Libra Officials in Europe and the US worry about user privacy and how Facebook will handle data stemming from its cryptocurrency.
- Threatpost | The first stop for security news Oracle Warns of New Actively-Exploited WebLogic Flaw Oracle is urging users to update after a critical WebLogic Server Flaw was found being actively exploited in the wild.
- The Hacker News Firefox Releases Critical Patch Update to Stop Ongoing Zero-Day Attacks If you use the Firefox web browser, you need to update it right now. Mozilla earlier today released Firefox 67.0.3 and Firefox ESR 60.7.1 versions to patch a critical zero-day vulnerability in the browsing software that hackers have been found exploiting in the wild. Discovered and reported by Samuel Groß, a cybersecurity researcher at Google Project Zero, the vulnerability could allow
- WIRED A Plan to Stop Breaches With Dead Simple Database Encryption Database giant MongoDB has a new encryption scheme that should help slow the scourge of breaches.
- WIRED It’s Time to Switch to a Privacy Browser Ad trackers are out of control. Use a browser that reins them in.
- WIRED Security News This Week: Telegram Says China Is Behind DDoS Voting machine security gets a boost, Have I Been Pwned is for sale, and more of the week’s top security news.
- Dark Reading: 10 Notable Security Acquisitions of 2019 (So Far) In a year when security companies have been snapped up left and right, these deals stand out from the chaos.
Or one could choose to go to following Categories
With time, I do develop small projects, that aid in the my web development. Below are small links to projects, which I have created for Self Promotion, and they are also being used in everyday routines tasks.
- Power Seek
A complete user manual resides here.
Test drive Power Seek here.
- Power test
test drive your web applications on check for screen sizes here.